Active Password Changer Professional is designed to reset local administrators and users of passwords On the Windows operating system if the administrator password is forgotten or lost.
The most important features :
.You do not need to reinstall and reconfigure the operating system to log on to Windows
.Using Active @ Password Changer, you can log on as an administrator or a specific user by using a blank password.
Active @ Password Changer also provides the ability to handle any days and times of the week when a user account is allowed to log on to the computer, which is useful to prevent you from signing in to the account you choose (or to remove this type of ban).
Features of active password changer :
- Recover passwords from multiple partitions and hard drives.
- Detects and displays all Microsoft security databases (SAM).
- Displays all local users.
- Displays the full account information for any local user.
- Reset the administrator / user password.
- Reset the “Disabled user” flag.
- Disable smart card login.
- Can be run from a bootable floppy disk, CD or USB flash.
- Windows Creatable Disk Creator allows creating bootable disks in a different format.
- CD / DVD / Blu-ray or USB-flash or simply ISO imag.
- Ability to change user account flags (set or cancel): “User must change password when the next login, “Password never expires,” “Account disabled,” “Account locked”.
- Ability to manage logon time (allowed logon hours) for a local user.
- Supports file systems FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5.
- Supports large hard drives (larger than 2 terabytes).
- Supports SCSI IDS SATA eSATA USB SSD and RAID.
- Support for legacy operating systems: DOS version for MS-DOS, PC-DOS, DR-DOS, FreeDOS, and OpenDOS and the Windows version of Windows 95/98 / ME.
- the new! Support disk partitioning patterns for MBR and GPT.
- the new! The final package includes the Active @ LiveCD Linux-based program,where you can run the latest secure boot systems for x86 and x64 UEFI devices!